How to enable Facebook Messenger redirect
- Select Campaigns from the main menu.
- Click Edit Campaign.
- Select the Redirect tab.
- Click the Toggle button to enable redirect.
- Select Messenger on the left.
- Adjust the Redirect Time/Duration.
- Enter your Facebook Page Name -- this can be found in your address bar after facebook.com. For example, if you were running https://www.facebook.com/McDonalds/, you would just enter McDonalds.
- Enter your Referral ID if necessary. If your Face Page's Messenger is configured to implement automated bots based on certain Referral ID triggers, enter them here.
- Guest connects through your MyWiFi campaign.
- Guests who successfully connect, regardless of login method, are redirected to their Facebook Messenger app on their phone or your Facebook page if connected with a laptop/desktop.
- Guests will see an automated message on their Facebook Messenger, and if a referral ID is configured, they will receive an automated message.