Clients in the main menu is where you can add and manage your clients, including their locations, campaigns, apps, reports, and subusers.
What are Clients?
A client is the owner of a location. As a reseller, you can keep all of your clients under one section for easier management.
- Active Business MyWiFi subscription.
Add a client
- Select Clients in the main menu.
- Click Add New Client.
- Enter the Company Name, Website URL, and their Facebook Page URL.
NOTE: The only mandatory field is the company name.
- Enter the client's Country, City, Address and Zip Code, then click Proceed.
NOTE: These fields are all optional.
- Enter your client's Name, Email and Phone Number, then click Create.
Manage your clients
You can associate locations, campaigns, apps, reports, and subusers to each client; click Show Details to open the client management window.
Manage client associations
Delete a client
In the client management window, click the trash icon to delete your client. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to delete that client. Click Yes, delete.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.