Users are designated staff who will manage a client's location, campaigns, apps, and so on. They are created and assigned under the Clients section.
- Active Business or higher MyWiFi subscription.
- An existing Client.
Add user to a client
- Select Clients from the main menu.
- Click Show Details.
- Click the + next to Users.
- Click Create New.
If you've already created the user, you can select them from the drop-down menu.
- Provide the new user's details.
- Create a password.
Clicking Generate password will generate a random password for you.
- Click Proceed.
- Select their access level for each location.
This can vary from location to location, so the same subuser can have admin privileges at one location but only lite privileges at another.
There are 5 access levels:
- Lite: access to dashboard and timeline only.
- Read: access to the dashboard, contacts, reports, and timeline of the location.
- Edit: access to and editing permissions for the dashboard, contacts, reports, campaigns, timeline, devices, automations, and settings.
- Admin: access to and editing permissions for the dashboard, contacts, reports, campaigns, timeline, devices, automations, and settings. They can also edit the access levels of other users.
- Off: Access denied. Users don't have the ability to view or edit anything.
- Click Add User .
- The client account will then be updated with the subuser.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.