Manage your access spots
Once you have added your devices, you will be able to view and manage them within your dashboard.
Once you have added your device, you will not be able to edit the device's MAC address. You will need to delete the device and re-add it with the correct MAC address.
Editing your devices
- Select Devices from the main menu.
- Find the device you need to edit.
- Click Edit Device.
This will open the Edit Device window on the Info tab.
- Click the Edit tab to change the Location and or Device Name.
NOTE: You cannot change the MAC address of a device. If you need to change the MAC address, you must delete it and then re-add it using the correct MAC address.
- Click the Session tab to view details about the session limits. Click Edit Location Session Options to be taken to the location dashboard, where you can edit these options.
- Click the Presence tab to Enable Presence Reporting, if this is supported by your device.
Some devices such as the SH50, SH100, Cisco Meraki devices, and Open Mesh devices support the presence analytics feature.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.