Ads in the main menu is where you create and manage your advertisements.
What are Ads?
Ads are advertisements that you can place within your campaigns, creating them with images, HTML, and video.
- Active Business MyWiFi plan.
- A pre-existing location with an associated campaign that has ads enabled.
- Select Ads Manager from the main menu.
- Select Ads.
- Click Create New Ad.
- Provide an Ad Name.
- Select Ad Type.
For the Ad type you can select Code/HTML, Image or Dynamic embed.
Ad type: HTML/Code
Select Code/HTML, paste your custom code into the content field and include a destination URL.
Ad type: ImageSelect Image then drag and drop or browse for the image you want as an ad, and include a Destination URL.
Ad type: Dynamic embed
You can embed a video -- select Dynamic Embed and paste your video URL into the Embed URL field.
- Click Save.
- Your new ad will then be listed and on by default.
To disable the ad click the On/Off toggle.
Create Ad zones
Once you have created an ad you will be able to create an ad zone. Within an ad zone, you can place a single ad (or multiple ads which will then rotate). You can also specify the dimensions for an ad zone and group your ads accordingly.
- Select Ad Zones from the main menu.
- Click Create New Zone.
- Provide a Zone Name.
Select Ad Format.
The format selected indicates the dimensions of ads you expect to use.
Select your Ads.
- Click Save.
Connecting ads and ad zones to your campaigns
Once an ad zone is created there are two methods to connect that zone to your campaigns.
- Select Ad Campaigns from the main menu.
- Click the edit button next to the campaign. Only campaigns that have ads enabled will be displayed, if none are displayed ensure that your campaign has ads enabled.
- Select when you would like the Ad to appear.
Pre-Login - Appear on your login page in either the header, footer or both.
NOTE: Login page ad redirects are disabled.
Interstitial - Appears as a step within your campaign flow between login and the thank you page (Duration can be set up to 30 seconds).
Post Login - Appears at the end of your campaign, provides ad placement in the header, footer, mid-page or all three.
- Select which zone you would like your ads to appear in.
- For post-login interstitial you can also select the redirect duration.
This is the length of time the ad or page will be displayed before login completion.
- Click Save.
- Select Campaigns from the main menu.
- Click Edit Campaign.
- Select the Ads tab.
- Toggle Advertisements on.
- Select the tabs where you would like to place your ad zones as displayed within the ad campaigns example above.
Read the Displaying Ads on Campaigns article for further help with Advertisement placement.
Did you know?
Selecting multiple ads within a single ad zone will rotate ads within the chosen zone position.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.