Zapier and MyWiFi
Integrating Zapier with MyWiFi helps you send your guest data to over 1,000 third-party apps.
First, you'll need to set up MyWiFi as a Zap within Zapier.
- Active subscription with Zapier.
- Active Pro or higher MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
Once you have created an automation, you can trigger Zaps from within MyWiFi.
- Select Automation from the main menu.
- Click Add New Automation.
- Choose an Automation Name, select a Location where the automation should run, and select the Campaign that the automation will run on, and click Proceed.
NOTE: You can leave the Campaign field blank to run the automation on all campaigns at that location, or choose multiple campaigns to run it on.
- Choose a Trigger. You have four choices:
Connect: When the guest connects to WiFi
Disconnect: When the guest disconnects from WiFi
Inactive: When the guest has not connected to the WiFi for a certain number of days
Birthday: On the guest's birthday each year
Note that most login methods do not collect birth date information; you can, however, request that information from Facebook,
- Choose a Delay. There are two options:
Real Time: The automation will fire as soon as the trigger happens.
Delay: The automation will fire a specific length of time after the trigger happens. This can be measured in minutes, hours, or days.
- Choose the Send frequency. You have three choices:
Always: The automation will fire every time the trigger occurs.
Once: The automation will only fire the first time the trigger occurs for that contact.
By Visits: The automation will fire based on a rule you set up based on the number of visits.
The By Visits rule has two parts:
When: Choose between Before, On, or After
Visits: The relevant number of visits that changes whether or not this automation will fire.
For example, an automation set as When: Before and Visits: 5 will fire the first four times the contact connects to the WiFi, but will not fire after that.
- Select Zapier.
- Select Create New Zap or Existing Zap to view a list of your existing zaps.
- Click Proceed.
Have an idea for a new Zap Template?
Contact us and let us know what your idea is.
Test the automation
We make it easy to test your new automation in just a few steps.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.