The clients section is where users or subusers can access the locations, campaigns, and apps that are assigned to them. This is useful if you want any of your clients to manage things on their own.
- Agency or higher MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
Add a Client
- Select Clients from the main menu.
- Click Add New Client.
- Provide the company name, website URL, and Facebook page URL.
NOTE: The only required information is the company name.
- Select the country and enter the city, address and zip code. Click Proceed.
- Provide the client name, email address, and phone number. Click Create.
- Your new client will then be listed.
Once you have created your first client you will be able to assign locations, campaigns, or apps, and create custom scheduled reports or subusers.
Click Show Details.
Here, you can manage all aspects of your client's locations, campaigns, apps, reports and users.
Edit and delete
Click the edit icon to change your client details or delete the client by clicking the trash icon.
Add new locations to a client with the blue plus icon or remove them by hitting the x.
Add new campaigns to a client with the blue plus icon or remove them by hitting the x.
Add new apps to a client with the blue plus icon or remove them by hitting the x.
Create a new scheduled report with the blue plus icon, edit an existing report with the edit icon, or remove one by hitting the x.
Create a new user or add an existing user with the blue plus icon, edit an existing user with the edit icon, or remove one by hitting the x
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.