The very first step in creating your new campaign is to brand it.
Branding your campaign will customize your login page as well as set a custom SSID (the name of your WiFi network).
Start by creating a campaign
- Select Campaigns from the main menu.
- Click Create From.
- From the drop-down menu, select either Website or From Blank/Template.
Selecting Website, will display a new pop up window which will require you to enter a website address, where we pull all available information to start your campaign as far along as possible.
- Change the name of your campaign.
Change the landing page layout & logo
- Modify the layout of your login page.
- Upload your logo.
Add a header image and design the background
- Upload your header image.
You may drag and drop your image or click the Upload Header area to select your file.
- Modify your background choose if you wish to use an image or a background color.
- Pick a color for your text labels.
Modify the footer
- Select Footer to edit the campaign footer contents.
- Edit your footer text and upload a footer image.
If you want to provide your support email or a short support note, you can use the Support Text field.
Titles and SSID
- In the Title and Sub Title fields, enter the title and subtitle of your login page.
- Change the SSID name to the one that you would like the guests to see.
The SSID field will be the name of your Network that the end-users will see when they choose a WiFi network.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.