Subusers can be added to a location -- this is useful if a business owner or a staff member wishes to manage their own location, and apply updates and changes on your behalf.
- Active Business or higher MyWiFi subscription.
- An existing location added to your dashboard.
- An existing user added to your dashboard.
Add a subuser
- Select Locations from the main menu.
- Select the location.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Click the User Access tab.
- Select the subuser from the drop-down menu.
Don't see them there? You may need to set them up as a user.
- The new subuser will be added to your location.
- Make sure that the subuser has the right amount of access.
- Click Update.
Remove a subuser
To remove a subuser, follow the same steps as above to view the location subusers. Once there, you will be able to adjust their level of access.
- Change the access level to Off.
- Click Update to remove the user.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.