Connect with Cisco Meraki devices
Integrate your Cisco Meraki Devices with your MyWiFi account and let your guests connect to the internet.
- Active MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
Meraki API credentials
First, you'll need to grab your Meraki Dashboard API key.
- Log in to your Meraki Cloud.
- Go to Organization, then click on Settings.
- Be sure that you have Dashboard API access enabled.
- Follow the link in the Dashboard API access description to visit your profile page.
- Once on your profile page, click on Generate new API key. Be sure to copy and save your API key for the next steps.
Now that you have your Meraki API credentials, you can add your device to your MyWiFi account.
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Select Devices from the main menu.
- Click Add New Device.
- Select the Location, enter a Device Name, and choose Cisco Meraki.
- Click Cisco Meraki to start automatic setup.
- Enter your API Key that you retrieved from your Meraki Cloud above, make sure Save my credentials is checked, then click Proceed.
- Select the Meraki Cloud Organization, Network and SSID that you would like to apply the settings to, then click Proceed.
- Review the information, and then click Confirm Setup.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.