Integrate your Datto Networking WiFi devices with your MyWiFi account and enable your guests to connect to the internet while keeping full control of your Datto access points within your Datto Network Manager.
- Active Datto Network Manager account.
- Active MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
- Log in to your Datto Network Manager account.
- From the top menu, under Admin, select Integrations.
- Then, under the Networking tab, click Enable Networking API.
- Your API Keys will then display at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the API Key and Secret Key to use in the next steps.
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Select Devices from the main menu.
- Click Add New Device.
- Select the Location, enter a Device Name, and choose Datto.
- Select Datto.
- Provide the API Key & Secret Key, then click Proceed. If you don't have these credentials from Datto yet, head back to the top of the article.
- Select the Network and SSID, then click Proceed.
- Click Confirm Setup.
- NOTE: Double-check that your NASID was populated in the Datto Network Manager. If not, retrieve your NASID from the MyWiFi Platform and populate it within the configured SSID in Datto.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.