Integrate your HubSpot account with MyWiFi so that you can send your guest data to your Hubspot CRM and keep all your contact information up-to-date!
- Active subscription with HubSpot.
- Active Pro or higher MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
HubSpot API details
You will need to log in to your HubSpot account and retrieve the access URL and key before beginning to integrate your new app.
- Log in to your HubSpot dashboard, and go to your account settings in the top right.
- Go to Integrations in the left-hand menu, then API Key.
- Under Active API Key, click Show and then Copy to copy your HubSpot API key.
Now that you have your API details, you can integrate HubSpot as an app in MyWiFi.
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Select Apps from the main menu.
- Click Add New App.
- Select Loyalty.
- Select HubSpot.
- Decide on an App Name and enter the API Key that you retrieved from HubSpot. Your app name can be anything you'd like -- it's just for you to reference internally.
- Click Proceed.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.