Our partners in India can now offer SMS as a login method using 2Factor's SMS service!
If you have yet to sign up for 2Factor, you will receive your API key via email on signup.
If you've already signed up:
- Log in to your 2Factor account.
- Go to SMS OTP, then Settings.
- Find your API Key.
Now that you have your API details, you can integrate 2Factor as an app in MyWiFi.
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Select Apps from the main menu.
- Click Add New App.
- Select Text SMS, then 2Factor
- Decide on an App Name and enter the API key that you got from 2Factor above. Your app name can be anything you'd like -- it's just for you to reference internally.
- Click Proceed.