If you want to accept payments for paid wifi, you may use Authorize.net as your gateway to so that your end users can pay using their credit card.
- Log in to the Merchant Interface at https://login.authorize.net.
- Click Account, then Settings.
- Under General Security Settings, click API Credentials & Keys.
- Under Create New Key(s), click New Transaction Key.
- Click Submit.
- Request and enter a validation PIN.
- Copy your API Login ID, Signature Key, and Transaction Key.
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Select Apps from the main menu.
- Click Add New App.
- Select Payment Gateway, then Authorize.net.
- Enter your Client ID (API Login ID), your Client Key (Signature Key), and your Transaction Key, then click Proceed.