Connect with Aruba Instant On
Integrate your Aruba Networks Instant On access points with your MyWiFi account and let your guests access the internet.
- Active Aruba Instant On subscription plan
- Active MyWiFi plan.
- A location with an associated campaign.
Aruba Instant On Setup
- Log in to your Aruba Instant On Portal.
- Click Inventory, then Add Devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your Access Point.
- Click on the Networks icon, then click Add a new network.
Use these details:
Network Name: Choose the SSID you would like your network to broadcast.
Network Type: Guest
- Press Save to confirm.
- Next, select the network you created and click Customize Guest Portal.
Use these settings:
Portal type: External
Server URL: Enter your Custom Social Portal URL here. If you don't have one, use https://www.securewifilogin.com.
Redirect URL: Leave this empty
- Under Allowed Domains, add this list:
Your Custom Social Portal URL
- Send RADIUS Accounting and add these radius parameters:
Primary RADIUS Server IP: 22.214.171.124
Primary RADIUS Server Secret: mywifi
Secondary RADIUS Server: Enabled
Secondary RADIUS Server IP: 126.96.36.199
Secondary RADIUS Server Secret: mywifi
- Click Apply Changes to save your setup.
- Select Devices from the main menu.
- Click Add New Device.
- Select the Location, enter a Device Name, and choose Aruba Networks.
- Select Aruba Instant On.
- Provide the MAC Address of the device. A MAC address is a sequence of 12 numbers and the letters A-F often separated by colons (ex: A1:B2:C3:D4:E5:F6).
- Click Proceed.
- Click Confirm Setup.
If you have a Custom Social Portal URL for your MyWiFi account, you must add it to your Allowed Domains list.
*NOTE: For Aruba Firmware above version 2.2.1 you will need to set your device to bridge mode.
Unable to access campaign
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.