From your analytics section, you can customize reports for your clients, which can then be scheduled to be automatically sent to them on your behalf. Here's how to customize them.
- Select Analytics from the main menu.
- Select which clients and locations you want to include in your report.
- Click Reports and select New Report.
- Once you have created the new report, click the pencil icon to customize it.
- You're now in Edit Mode. Customize the name of your report.
- Customize the color schemes of your graph, including the title color.
- Edit the header of your report by clicking the Edit Header button. Choose the header style and text color, and enter the client's details, then click Done.
- Clicking the Edit button on each section allows you to choose between a graph or a table.
- Clicking the eye icon also toggles the visibility of that specific section report. If the section is disabled, this data will not be visible to your clients.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to edit your report's footer details by clicking Edit Footer, then click Done.
- Scroll to the top of the page and you can preview your report or exit Edit Mode.
Once you've created your report, you can schedule it to be automatically sent to your client!
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Article is closed for comments.