You can send automated and scheduled analytics reports to your clients through the clients manager. This feature allows you to update your clients on the performance of their social WiFi services that you provide to them.
- Select Clients from the main menu.
- Click Show Details.
- Click + next to Scheduled Reports.
- Provide a Name for your report, select Report Details, and choose which custom analytics report to send, then click Proceed.
- Choose the data scope and when to send the report:
Date Range - Choose the date range you want the report to reflect.
Schedule Type - choose the frequency as to when to send the report. It can be sent daily, a certain day of the week, or a certain day of the month.
From/To - choose what time range you want the report to be sent.
- Click Proceed.
- Decide on a Subject Line for the automated analytics report, enter the recipients' email addresses, and click Proceed.
- Click the toggles to choose which location reports you want to have sent to the client.
- Click Create to save the automated report.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.