If you've lost or forgotten your password, or you get an error attempting to log in, don't worry! There's a way to recover it.
Recover your Password
- Go to your custom control panel URL, where you normally sign in. If you don't have a custom URL set up yet, head to the MyWiFi login page and click Sign in with Email.
- Click the Forgot your password link.
- Enter your email address and click Send Link. This must match the email address we have on file for your account!
- If we have that account on file, we will send you an email - once you've received it, click the RESET PASSWORD button. If the button isn't working, go to the bottom of the email and click Click HERE to RESET your password.
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
- Click Reset Password.
Why haven't I received my email yet?
The email can take some time to arrive -- this can depend on a number of factors, including your email provider. In most cases, however, it arrives within a few minutes.
Make sure to check your spam folder as well! Some email providers, including Gmail, may mark this email as potentially fraudulent.
Please sign in to leave a comment.