Integrate your Open Mesh CloudTrax devices with your MyWiFi account and enable your guests to connect to the internet while keeping full control of your Open Mesh access points within your CloudTrax account.
You can also integrate with Open Mesh manually.
- Active CloudTrax subscription.
- Active MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
You will first need to set up your CloudTrax account -- then you can retrieve your API credentials.
- Log in to your CloudTrax account.
- Click your username in the top right of the CloudTrax screen, then select My Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the API Credentials heading. Click Add New to create a new API Key and Secret Key.
- Copy the API Key and Secret Key.
You will need these for the completion of this article, please store them in a safe place as you will not be able to view them again.
- Log in to your dashboard.
- Select Devices from the main menu.
- Click Add New Device.
- Select the Location, enter a Device Name, and choose Open Mesh.
- Select CloudTrax.
- Provide the API Key & Secret Key, then click Proceed. If you do not have your API Key or Secret Key, complete the CloudTrax setup first.
- Select the Network and SSID, then click Proceed.
After successfully connecting with your CloudTrax account, you should see a dropdown list of all your Networks.
- Click Confirm Setup.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.