You can update your white label device with a few clicks from within your dashboard. Upgrading your firmware to the latest version provides improved performance, better diagnostics, and allows for support of new and upcoming device features.
- Ensure your device is plugged in and powered on.
- Ensure that the device is connected and has an online status.
- A stable internet connection.
Do not use 3G/4G/LTE to upgrade the device firmware; updating the router with this type of connection could damage the device and is NOT recommended.
Automatic upgrade steps
- Select Devices from the main menu.
- Find the device that needs updated firmware.
You will see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark next to devices that require a firmware upgrade.
- Click the triangle to begin the upgrade process.
This device detail screen will open:
- Click Upgrade Firmware.
- You will see a message regarding the upgrade process -- please read this before continuing!
- Click Confirm Upgrade. The firmware update will take approximately five minutes, after which the device will reboot.
Once the firmware is updated, the yellow triangle will no longer appear for that device.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.