Twilio and MyWiFi
By integrating Twilio as an app into your dashboard, you will be able to enable the SMS Twilio login option.
- Active subscription with Twilio.
- Active MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
- Log in to your Twilio dashboard. If you've just started your Twilio free trial, you may need to create a new app.
- Make sure you have an associated phone number. If you've just started your trial, click Get a Trial Number to begin.
- Click Show in the Auth Token field.
- Copy the Account SID and Auth Token.
Now that you have your Twilio account and phone number, you can add Twilio as an app within your dashboard.
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Select Apps from the main menu.
- Click Add New App.
- Select Text SMS.
- Select Twilio.
- Enter an App Name, your Account SID, and your Auth Token.
If you do not have your Account SID or Auch Token, you can find them in your Twilio dashboard.
- Click Proceed.
Enable Twilio social login
Now that Twilio has been added as an App within your MyWiFi dashboard, you can now add the Twilio SMS login option within your campaign.
- Select Campaigns from the main menu.
- Click Edit Campaign.
- Go to the Login tab.
- Click Connect With SMS. You must have the Twilio app added before you can add the SMS login option.
- Select your Twilio App and From Number to use, choose which Custom Fields your guests will need to fill out, and write a custom SMS Message that will be sent to your guests.
NOTE: You must keep @pin_code in your SMS message.
- Click Update.
- Click Save Campaign.
Your guests can now sign in with SMS through that campaign!
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.