Zapier & MyWiFi
How To Trigger from Zapier:
Watch this video to learn how to trigger Zaps directly from within Zapier.
- Active subscription with Zapier.
- Active Pro or higher MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
Zapier direct branding integration
Before setting up Zapier, you need to get your App Secret Key from your MyWiFi account. Once you have that, you can integrate MyWiFi with Zapier and begin sending Zaps from your Zapier account.
MyWiFi app secret key
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen and select Branding.
- Click Generate & Save to create your custom App Secret Key.
- Click the eye icon and view the code.
- Click the App Secret Key Field to copy the key, then paste it in a secure document.
Now that you have your app secret key, you can integrate MyWiFi directly with Zapier.
- Log in to Zapier.
- Click Make a Zap
- Enter MyWiFi into the search field.
- . Select MyWiFi Networks.
- Select a Trigger from the Choose Trigger Event field.
- Choose your trigger event.
- Click Continue.
- Click Sign in to MyWiFi Networks.
- Paste the app secret key that you got from your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Click Yes, Continue.
- Click Continue.
- Choose the Campaign you want to trigger this zap.
- Click Test & Review to make sure your zap works, or Test & Continue to move on to the next step.
- Click the Test Sample to view more information.
- Click Done Editing.
- Customize your zap by selecting your app and creating your required event. The final steps will depend on what app and event you decide on.
Do you have an idea for a new Zap Template? Contact us!
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.