Open Mesh access points are able to communicate presence analytics data to your MyWiFi dashboard, allowing you to see foot traffic trends. This guide will help you set this up.
The configuration can only be applied on Open Mesh access points that are managed by a CloudTrax cloud controller.
- Log in to your MyWifi dashboard.
- Select Devices from the main menu.
- Click Edit Device.
- Go to the Presence tab and toggle on Enable Presence Reporting, then click Update.
- Note your Endpoint URL and Secret -- you'll need them to enable presence analytics in CloudTrax.
- Log in to your CloudTrax Controller.
- Select the Network that includes your access point.
- Select Configure, then Advanced.
- Paste the Endpoint URL into the Server Location field.
- Paste the Secret key into the Key field.
- Click Save Changes.
You will now have presence analytics data appearing on your dashboard!
Please sign in to leave a comment.