Using the sales CRM preview tool, you can create a unique and trackable link of your Wi-Fi Campaign experience and provide that directly to clients and prospects for them to preview a campaign.
Best of all, if your prospects log in to the Preview using their email or Facebook account, you'll instantly see their personal information inside your Sales CRM so you can follow up and close the deal.
Create a preview
- Select Sales CRM from the main menu.
- The Sales CRM menu options will expand with previews pre-selected.
- Click Create New Preview.
- Choose a Name for your preview, to be used internally.
- Select a Preview Type. There are two options:
Existing Campaign will list all campaigns you have previously created, and you will create a preview based on that campaign.
- Selecting Website will create a new field for the website URL. This will create a new preview campaign using as much branding as we're able to scrape from the website, including colors and their logo.
- If you have any Notes, enter them here so that you can remind yourself later -- for example, where you're sending out the link or who you're sending it to.
- Click Save.
Manage your previews
Once you have created your first preview you can then manage them and send them to prospects.
Clicking Preview opens the campaign preview in a new tab. This is a fully-functioning preview of the campaign and login process, and if you go through it, your information will be added as a lead.
Clicking Leads shows all of the leads that have completed the preview login flow, by taking you to a filtered version of the lead list page.
Clicking Copy URL copies the URL to your clipboard. This is a unique, tracked URL for this specific campaign, so that your leads will be properly organized.
Clicking Duplicate makes a copy of the preview, and Delete will permanently delete the preview.
Clicking Edit will open a window allowing you to change the details.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.