VKontakte and MyWiFi
- Active subscription with vKontakte.
- Active MyWiFi subscription.
- A location with an associated campaign.
- Log in to your VKontakte account.
- Select Developers from the left menu, or go directly to https://vk.com/dev.
- Select My Apps from the main menu.
- Click Create application.
- Fill out the creation form.
Title: This can be anything you choose.
Website address: Use your custom social portal URL.
Base domain: Enter the root domain of your custom URLs. For example, if your custom social portal URL is social.yourdomain.com, use yourdomain.com as the base domain.
- Click Connect Site.
- Provide a title and description for your new app and hit Save.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Copy your Application ID and your Secure Key. You'll need these to add VKontakte to MyWiFi.
- Set the Application status to Application on and visible to all.
- Click Save .
- Log in to your MyWiFi dashboard.
- Select Apps from the main menu.
- Click Add New App.
- Select Social Apps.
- Select VKontakte.
- Enter an App Name, your API ID, and your API Secret.
- Click Proceed.
Enable VKontakte login
Now that VKontakte has been added as an app within your dashboard, you can add VKontakte as a login option.
- Select Campaigns from the main menu.
- Click Edit Campaign.
- Select the Login tab.
- Click Connect with VKontakte.
- Select your VKontacte app.
- Click Save Campaign.
- Your campaign is then updated and will begin displaying the new VKontakte login option.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.