- Open the account menu.
- Select Branding.
- Note your dashboard subdomain located in the Personalize your application's URL field.
- Note your App Secret Key.
- All API requests must be made to the API endpoint that includes your dashboard subdomain as the endpoint subdomain, with the app secret key submitted as the identifier parameter.
- All requests are made securely over HTTPS
- All requests are x-www-form-urlencoded
- Each required parameter must be included in the request payload
- All responses are in JSON format
- Responses for each method are listed under the method
- Appropriate HTTP status codes will always be returned on success or error
- Method: POST
- URL: /api/create-sub-user
- identifier (string) [required]
- first_name (string) [required]
- last_name (string) [required]
- mobile_phone (string) [required]
- email (string) [required]
- password (string) [required]
- quickreport (string: true/false) (optional)
- readonly (string: true/false) (optional)
- quickreport_location_id (integer) (optional)
The phone_number format should be +CC(YYY)ZZZ-XXXX
The email_address must be formatted as a proper email address
The password must be at least 5 characters in length
The quickreport must be “true” or “false”
The readonly must be “true” or “false”
The quickreport_location_id must be a Location ID# from the MyWiFi Dashboard
- Status: 200
"message": "Sub User has been successfully created."
- Status: 400
Support for API access is limited, please ensure that you have a developer who can help you achieve your goals with the API. If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.