Presence analytics allows you to gauge the foot traffic within the range of the hardware. Given the right marketing efforts, this foot traffic estimate can equate to additional sales for the business offering social WiFi services.
Watch this video to see how Presence Analytics can help your business:
Presence analytics is available for the following MyWiFi supported hardware:
Types of data collected:
- Passerby: Any wireless-capable device that's broadcasting and within signal range of the access point.
- Visitor: Any wireless-capable device that has a signal strength equal to or higher than the average signal strength of connected devices.
- Connected: Any wireless device that has connected to the wireless network.
NOTE: Guests can connect to the network without completing the login process.
Where can I find my presence analytics stats?
You can view statistics within the location dashboard; go to Reports and then the Presence tab.
You can filter your presence analytics data by:
Presence activity graphs
- Total activity
- Day of week activity
- Activity per [hour, day, week, month]
Presence activity matrix graphs
- Hourly activity over the selected date range
- Hourly activity per day of week
Please sign in to leave a comment.